IntraGlobe recommends crating in wooden frame to protect luxurious, rare and family inheritance goods during an international move.
Customers may use crating during and overseas move for items such as:
- Decorative items of great monetary or historical value;
- Computer equipment;
- Musical instruments;
- Mechanical or technology parts.
- Wooden box with filler;
- Foam packaging;
- Antistatic agent (computer and electronic equipment);
- Industrial use of larger capacity;
- Mildewcide (MVP-VCI).
All items crated by IntraGlobe's professional are based on stringent quality standards and done with materials of very high quality.
Benefits of crating for an overseas or international move:
- Arrive at your destination without damage during loading and unloading;
- Save time and money;
- Protect against bad weather, humidity and drought;
- Protect against theft.