- Q. Can you transport my animals along with my personal belongings?
- The short answer is no.
- The long answer is that we do not have the equipment to take care of your pets. In fact, your pet will have a much better trip if traveling with you. If you plan to arrive to your destination by plane, train or bus, please check with your carrier if animals can travel with you. A short trip in the baggage compartment of an airplane might be more fun for your pets than a long trip in the trailer of a moving truck, especially during winter season.
- Q. I have not yet received the keys to my new home... Can you store my belongings for a while?
- Sure. We offer storage services in most Canadian cities.
- Q. I am not satisfied with the service, can I be reimbursed?
- All companies receive critics at one time or another. The reputation of a company should not be based on the criticism of his customers, but on how it receives and accepts the criticism.
- If you have a problem with service or billing, please feel free to contact us. We will answer your questions and we will do what is necessary to find a solution. We take great pride in the quality of our customer service.
- Since we are an international and overseas moving broker, we deal with several subcontractors. If we have major problems with a subcontractor, we cease to do business with them, and we do everything we can to repair any fault that they caused.
Any questions unanswered? Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond as soon as possible.